Cannon Book Bunch
Cannon Book Bunch meets once a month to discuss a book. Currently, this group is meeting via Zoom. Contact Kathy for more information.
All are invited to join us! We hope to see you there!
Here are meeting dates and the books to be discussed for 2021:
- January 12: The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- February 9: The Yellow Bird Sings by Jennifer Rosner
- March 9: Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- April 13: The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison
- May 11: Fifty Words for Rain by Asha Lemmie
- June 8: Born a Crime by Trevor Noah