Cannon Book Bunch – Meeting Via Zoom.
In-Person Date Not Yet Determined
Cannon Book Bunch meets once a month to discuss a book. Contact Kathy (678 643 8599) for more information or to be included in the meetings.
All are invited to join us! We hope to see you there!
Here are the books for the next few months:
- June 14, 2022: The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner
- July 12, 2022: The Extraordinary Life of Same Hell by Robert Dugoni
- August 9, 2022: Hamet by Maggie O’Farrell
- September 13, 2022: The Last Thing You Surrender by Leonard Pitts, Jr.
- October 11, 2022: The Authenticity Project by Clare Pooley
- November 15, 2022: Love Again by Liz Wyngaert
- December 13, 2022: Read a Christmas book and share with the group
- January 10, 2023: The 100 Years of Lenni & Margot by Marianne Cronin
Suggested and highly recommended reads:
- Finlay Donovan is Killing It by Elle Cosimand (fun)
- It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover (serious – about ending the cycle of abuse)
- The Last House on the Street by Diane Chamberlain
- Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlain