Cannon Book Bunch
Cannon Book Bunch meets once a month to discuss a book. This group meets in the Conference Room on the 2nd Floor of the Educational Building.
All are invited to join us! We hope to see you there!
Here are meeting dates and the books to be discussed for 2019:
- May 14: The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin
- June 11: Two Steps Forward: A Novel by Graeme Simsion & Anne Buist
- July 9: The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
- August 13: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- September 10:
- October 8:
- November 12: The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah