Hours of Operation
AFTERSCHOOL WILL OPEN AS GCPS STARTS PHASING BACK TO FACE-TO-FACE LEARNING.
K/1ST/6TH – AUGUST 26
2ND/3RD/7TH- SEPTEMBER 2
4TH/5TH/8TH- SEPTEMBER 9
– The Cannon AfterSchool Ministry operates on the school calendar established by the Gwinnett County School System.
– We are open Monday through Friday on school days from 3pm until 6:30pm.
– After 6:30pm, there will be a $5.00 charge for every minute you are late. There are no exceptions on this policy. A late fee will be billed to your account.
– We are open on Early Release Days and Teacher Workdays, but not school holidays.
Five Forks Middle
– AfterSchool Registration for 2021-2022 school year
– Registration will open to currently enrolled AfterSchoolers, their siblings, & returning 2019 Summer Campers on Tuesday, February 2, 2021
– Registration opens to Cannon Church Members on Saturday, February 6, 2021
– Registration opens to the Community on Tuesday, February 9, 2021
The Gwinnett County School Bus will drop off students at Cannon Church from Brookwood Elementary and Crews Middle School (must be enrolled for 5 days).
The Cannon Church bus/van will pick up students from Starling Elementary, Gwin Oaks Elementary, Craig Elementary, R. D. Head Elementary, Pharr Elementary, Couch Middle, and Five Forks Middle Schools if the parent/guardian has completed and has on file with the Cannon AfterSchool Ministry an Emergency Information Card, a School Pickup Permission Form, and the Transportation Agreement Form updated and signed.
There must be a minimum of 2 children in order for us to serve that school.
In the event your child will not need transportation to Cannon Church on a particular day, please leave a message on voice mail no later than 2:00 p.m. at 678.501.6437 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.